Toshiba Tecra 8000 caddy

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
June 9, 2005 1:33:41 PM

Does anybody have a hard drive caddy for a Toshiba Tecra 8000 they
would like to sell? I actually only need the ide connector from the
hard drive to the laptop's internal connector. Thanks.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 10, 2005 3:25:06 AM

No, but if you run across a source at reasonable prices, please let me
know, I could use some also.

!