N-Gage Vs. Gameboy Advance

Last response: in Video Games
October 19, 2004 7:50:34 PM

I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?

More about : gage gameboy advance

Anonymous
October 19, 2004 9:38:51 PM

Muter wrote:
> I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?

I think you are a troll.
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 2:44:16 AM

Paul Evans wrote:
> Muter wrote:
>> I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?
>
> I think you are a troll.

LOL I AM STRATIN A FLAM WAR LOLZ WACH ME!!!11!1

--
-----------
Deep Thought

"Muter" <Muter@Muter.com> wrote in message
>I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?

No competition, the N-gage is much better than the GBA!!

If you believe that you'll believe anything!

The N-gage screen is tiny, the games are way to expensive and its nearly
impossible to play them with the joypad control thingy. The advantage the
N-Gage has over the GBA is the fact that its a phone as well.
October 27, 2004 12:58:18 AM

I suppose, or at least I do, you buy a handheld for the games that are
produced for it.
And may I be so kind to say that no game for the N-gage has ever drawn my
attention as it did for the Gameboy Advance?
There just aren't major games worth buying for the N-gage, while the GBA has
some great releases...
Don't get me wrong, I love nokia, still own a lot of there mobile phones,
but they should've sticked at making cellphones instead of trying to
dominate the handheld market.

"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> schreef in bericht

> "Muter" <Muter@Muter.com> wrote in message
>>I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?
>>

> No competition, the N-gage is much better than the GBA!!

> If you believe that you'll believe anything!
>
> The N-gage screen is tiny, the games are way to expensive and its nearly
> impossible to play them with the joypad control thingy. The advantage the
> N-Gage has over the GBA is the fact that its a phone as well.

Anonymous
October 27, 2004 2:38:15 PM

Inferno <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
<SNIP>
> There just aren't major games worth buying for the N-gage, while the
> GBA has some great releases...
<SNIP>

Ah, but what about the tiny squished port of Sonic Advance? Or maybe the
tiny squished port of The Sims for GBA? Or what about pixilated 1994 Tomb
Raider or Tony Hawk? None of these poorly ported rehashes appeal to you?

--
Deep Thought