N-Gage Vs. Gameboy Advance

I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?

Muter wrote:
> I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?

I think you are a troll.

Paul Evans wrote:
> Muter wrote:
>> I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?
>
> I think you are a troll.

LOL I AM STRATIN A FLAM WAR LOLZ WACH ME!!!11!1

--
-----------
Deep Thought

BlackKnight

"Muter" <Muter@Muter.com> wrote in message
>I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?

No competition, the N-gage is much better than the GBA!!

If you believe that you'll believe anything!

The N-gage screen is tiny, the games are way to expensive and its nearly
impossible to play them with the joypad control thingy. The advantage the
N-Gage has over the GBA is the fact that its a phone as well.

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I suppose, or at least I do, you buy a handheld for the games that are
produced for it.
And may I be so kind to say that no game for the N-gage has ever drawn my
attention as it did for the Gameboy Advance?
There just aren't major games worth buying for the N-gage, while the GBA has
some great releases...
Don't get me wrong, I love nokia, still own a lot of there mobile phones,
but they should've sticked at making cellphones instead of trying to
dominate the handheld market.

"BlackKnight" <terry_37@NO_SPAMemail.com> schreef in bericht

> "Muter" <Muter@Muter.com> wrote in message
>>I think the N-Gage is so much better! What do you think?
>>

> No competition, the N-gage is much better than the GBA!!

> If you believe that you'll believe anything!
>
> The N-gage screen is tiny, the games are way to expensive and its nearly
> impossible to play them with the joypad control thingy. The advantage the
> N-Gage has over the GBA is the fact that its a phone as well.

Inferno <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
<SNIP>
> There just aren't major games worth buying for the N-gage, while the
> GBA has some great releases...
<SNIP>

Ah, but what about the tiny squished port of Sonic Advance? Or maybe the
tiny squished port of The Sims for GBA? Or what about pixilated 1994 Tomb
Raider or Tony Hawk? None of these poorly ported rehashes appeal to you?

--
Deep Thought

TRENDING THREADS