Graphic cards for gaming(laptop)

Hello,
i want to find a graphic card for my laptop(Toshiba satellite)for gaming.What card should i get??
5 answers Last reply
More about graphic cards gaming laptop
  1. Laptop graphics are not generally upgradeable unless you buy high end specialty gaming versions. Yours will not be upgradeable.
  2. anort3 said:
    Laptop graphics are not generally upgradeable unless you buy high end specialty gaming versions. Yours will not be upgradeable.

what is this?
    i7 2600K @ 4.5/P67A UD4/Scythe Mugen 2 Rev B/OCZ Vertex 2 120GB/2xWD 640 Blacks/Antec 1200/Samsung 23in LED LCD/EVGA GTX 460/2x4GB GSkill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600 7-8-7-24/Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Corsair 750TX
  3. Uh that's his signature containing his current computer. Anything below the little line is off-topic and is a signature.

Back to the topic, Toshiba Satellite computers often (always?) come with motherboards which have no expansion slots to add other graphics cards. You're basically out of luck.
  4. Bacterius said:
    Uh that's his signature containing his current computer. Anything below the little line is off-topic and is a signature.

Back to the topic, Toshiba Satellite computers often (always?) come with motherboards which have no expansion slots to add other graphics cards. You're basically out of luck.

Are u sure?
  5. Yes we are sure.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Laptops Gaming Toshiba Graphics