dead_sincebirth

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
Hi i have an ASRock Z77 extreme 6 motherboard my window got corrupted last night due to insertion of an infective usb a week ago . now i want to install windows 7 64bit. but the issue is that i haven't find any option in the BOOT menu to select optons like
1. first Boot device USB or DVD or HDD.... 2. second Boot device blah blah blah....

Kindly help me to locate this option i want to install new copy windows as soon as possible

also tell me the Dehumidifier mounting on the board i inspected the wole motherboard but failed to find one ...
these mobo's are especially being sold with the statement of ''dehumidifier" which i think don't realy exsists !!!!

thanks...

dead_sincebirth

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011

brother i stated it from the 1st that i " am failed to find the boot order option in the UEFI bios of ASRock Z77Extreme6 motherboard !!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is what frying my brain out other wise it was'nt a big deal 4 me to install windows ...

but without option what the hell i can do ?????

G

:eek:

dackrendarck

Honorable
May 18, 2012

It isn't in UEFI. When you boot, press F11. This will let you chose what drive to boot from.

elkaiser

Honorable
Aug 24, 2012
Hello,

i have exactly the same problem with you, but the solution is quite simple..

put the usb loaded with windows and then start ur pc. Then you can go with F11 or go to UEFI to set the boot priority to USB.

i hope im not too late to tell you this :D

Good luck!