Blue Screen Error; Power Off @ Power Strip Problem

My computer Blue Screens stop error code; 0x1E consistently and I can reproduce the error with out fail.

The error happens every single time I turn the power off from hitting the switch on the power strip which makes this a very weird problem.

I shut down the computer completely then when I know I'm not going to be around or I am going to bed I turn the switch on my power strip off to save energy (about a 15 Watt difference). Then with out fail the next time I turn on my computer after about 20 minutes of computing no mater what I am doing desktop use or gaming the computer blue screen errors (BSOD) with the stop code 0x1E (0x000001E).

After I reset the computer it works fine until the next time I turn the power off @ the power strip?

Any incite into what could be going on with the power to the computer would be really interesting?
2 answers Last reply
More about blue screen error power power strip problem
  1. That does sound weird... Start with checking all your drivers are up to date. Motherboard devices in particular, but all should be checked.
  2. Yah anytime I shut down the computer then turn the power off from the power strip the computer crashes the next time I boot up the computer, it's a terrible problem I don't know how to fix. Who knows how much power my computer is draining while it's off and the power strips are on it really bothers me.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Computer Power Blue Screen Systems