Strange bug in fighter-illusionist in docks mod

Ive had a return to BG2 and was enjoying our old friend in the
fighter-illusionist mod. But I got diseased somewhere in the
battle...and i can't get rid of it. At all!!! Any
ideas/suggestions/fixes welcome.

cheers

Dave
2 answers Last reply
More about strange fighter illusionist docks
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "Big Dave D" <davidfdowning@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Ive had a return to BG2 and was enjoying our old friend in the
    > fighter-illusionist mod. But I got diseased somewhere in the
    > battle...and i can't get rid of it. At all!!! Any
    > ideas/suggestions/fixes welcome.

    What have you done so far to try to get rid of it?

    Have you tried Heal?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    I tried everything....then came up with a workaround. As it was a
    multiplayer game I exported my main character then reimported him
    again in the party setup screen. Then everything was fine :-)

    Thanks anyway!

    dd

    "kevin" <completely@invalid.com> wrote in message news:<hEMWc.36286$xi6.946@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
    > "Big Dave D" <davidfdowning@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Ive had a return to BG2 and was enjoying our old friend in the
    > > fighter-illusionist mod. But I got diseased somewhere in the
    > > battle...and i can't get rid of it. At all!!! Any
    > > ideas/suggestions/fixes welcome.
    >
    > What have you done so far to try to get rid of it?
    >
    > Have you tried Heal?

Games Bug Video Games