Strange bug in fighter-illusionist in docks mod

Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2004 12:19:43 PM

Ive had a return to BG2 and was enjoying our old friend in the
fighter-illusionist mod. But I got diseased somewhere in the
battle...and i can't get rid of it. At all!!! Any
ideas/suggestions/fixes welcome.

cheers

Dave
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 11:27:09 PM

"Big Dave D" <davidfdowning@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ive had a return to BG2 and was enjoying our old friend in the
> fighter-illusionist mod. But I got diseased somewhere in the
> battle...and i can't get rid of it. At all!!! Any
> ideas/suggestions/fixes welcome.

What have you done so far to try to get rid of it?

Have you tried Heal?
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 5:39:14 PM

I tried everything....then came up with a workaround. As it was a
multiplayer game I exported my main character then reimported him
again in the party setup screen. Then everything was fine :-)

Thanks anyway!

dd

!