dexter's laboratory: deesaster strikes bug issue

I played this simple game recently, and was irritated and frustrated
to find myself stuck in the last level, where I need to fix a sink,
and I lose the wrench when I do that, only to find I need the wrench
for the next repair, and so on.

There seemed to be a few others who were also stuck at the same point,
and no one had an answer. I wrote about this to BAM support, and
here's their reply below. They confirmed it's a bug, and there's
nothing the user can do about it, apart from getting it changed.

Just so you know, and don't tear your hairs out.

cheers :)

Dear BAM! Customer,

The issue you are describing is a known bug in the game.  We will be
happy to replace your game, however there is a small chance that you
will get a game with the same bug in it. To receive a replacement,
please send us your game, the box it came in, a copy of your receipt
and
a written description of the problem to the address listed below.

BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
ATTN: Customer Support
333 West Santa Clara Street, Ste. 716
San Jose, CA 95113