Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Good online dealers?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
October 26, 2004 6:52:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Can any of you direct me to good, reputable, online dealers in legitimate
(not counterfeit) GBA games?

Much obliged,

Steve

More about : good online dealers

October 27, 2004 12:52:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Lik-sang, www.liksang.com, Yes Asia (for games that are yet to be released
in Europe and the US) www.yesasia.com, Success-hk (again, a import site)
www.success-hk.com, sites from your local game/toy dealer such as toys 'r'
us and there probably will be a lot more, but these work fine for me.

"Steven Folberg" <rebbi@notonyourlifespambreath.texas.net> schreef in
bericht news:BDA32629.1F82C%rebbi@notonyourlifespambreath.texas.net...
> Can any of you direct me to good, reputable, online dealers in legitimate
> (not counterfeit) GBA games?
>
> Much obliged,
>
> Steve
>
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 5:58:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Wow, Lik-Sang is cool... Kind of pricey, though.

Thanks,

Steve


On 10/26/04 1:52 PM, in article 417e9d01$0$45969$a344fe98@news.wanadoo.nl,
"Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

> Lik-sang, www.liksang.com, Yes Asia (for games that are yet to be released
> in Europe and the US) www.yesasia.com, Success-hk (again, a import site)
> www.success-hk.com, sites from your local game/toy dealer such as toys 'r'
> us and there probably will be a lot more, but these work fine for me.
>
> "Steven Folberg" <rebbi@notonyourlifespambreath.texas.net> schreef in
> bericht news:BDA32629.1F82C%rebbi@notonyourlifespambreath.texas.net...
>> Can any of you direct me to good, reputable, online dealers in legitimate
>> (not counterfeit) GBA games?
>>
>> Much obliged,
>>
>> Steve
>>
>
>
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 5:58:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Steven Folberg wrote:
> Wow, Lik-Sang is cool... Kind of pricey, though.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve
>
>
> On 10/26/04 1:52 PM, in article 417e9d01$0$45969$a344fe98@news.wanadoo.nl,
> "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
>
>
>>Lik-sang, www.liksang.com, Yes Asia (for games that are yet to be released
>>in Europe and the US) www.yesasia.com, Success-hk (again, a import site)
>>www.success-hk.com, sites from your local game/toy dealer such as toys 'r'
>>us and there probably will be a lot more, but these work fine for me.
>>
>>"Steven Folberg" <rebbi@notonyourlifespambreath.texas.net> schreef in
>>bericht news:BDA32629.1F82C%rebbi@notonyourlifespambreath.texas.net...
>>
>>>Can any of you direct me to good, reputable, online dealers in legitimate
>>>(not counterfeit) GBA games?
>>>
>>>Much obliged,
>>>
>>>Steve
>>>
>>
>>
>
I'e heard they're unreliable.
!