I need a motherboard for a Compaq X1000 Centrino Per. Note..

Compaq X1000 Centrino Pereso Notebook
I need a motherboard for my Compaq X1000 Centrino Per. Notebook

cheap, new or used! Does anyone out there have a source they can

share with us.

thanks for your help

Tony
2 answers Last reply
More about motherboard compaq x1000 centrino note

    Probably have to send it back to Compaq. You might get lucky and find
    something on ebay.

    "news-byoa.prodigy.net" <tiger101@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > Compaq X1000 Centrino Pereso Notebook
    > I need a motherboard for my Compaq X1000 Centrino Per. Notebook
    >
    > cheap, new or used! Does anyone out there have a source they can
    >
    > share with us.
    >
    > thanks for your help
    >
    > Tony

  2. Jag har moderkort x1000 den jag säljer på 500 kr

Laptops Compaq Motherboards