I need a motherboard for a Compaq X1000 Centrino Per. Note..

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b V Motherboard
June 10, 2005 7:31:21 AM

Compaq X1000 Centrino Pereso Notebook
I need a motherboard for my Compaq X1000 Centrino Per. Notebook

cheap, new or used! Does anyone out there have a source they can

share with us.

thanks for your help

Tony
June 10, 2005 7:31:22 AM

Probably have to send it back to Compaq. You might get lucky and find
something on ebay.

"news-byoa.prodigy.net" <tiger101@prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:D Q7qe.10799$s65.3204@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
> Compaq X1000 Centrino Pereso Notebook
> I need a motherboard for my Compaq X1000 Centrino Per. Notebook
>
> cheap, new or used! Does anyone out there have a source they can
>
> share with us.
>
> thanks for your help
>
> Tony

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b V Motherboard
October 28, 2009 9:00:34 AM

Jag har moderkort x1000 den jag säljer på 500 kr
!