GTX 550,560,570 ???

yauul

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2011
Hi. I was just wondering, in order to choose the best graphics card is to look at some main features. Such as core clock, memory clock, memory bus and so on. But when i was comparing the GIGABYTE VGA's, i was confused. I was comparing the GTX 550, GTX 560, GTX 570. What i know is at least the core clock, memory clock should be higher as the Series goes up excluding the memory bit and memory. So i was just wondering, any suggestion. The Comparison website is this link. http://www.gigabyte.com/products/comparison/list.aspx?ck=3&pids=3799,3729,3685

not exactly. reference GTX570 have 732mhz on the core while GTX550 Ti reference model core clocked at 900mhz. if you want better answer which one to choose then please list down your system spec including your psu model and brand. other than that what is your preferred gaming resolution?

shrkbay

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2011
What i know is at least the core clock, memory clock should be higher as the Series goes up excluding the memory bit and memory.

not always, you can always OC the clocks to get more performance, but usually the performance grows by the numbers like 550, 560, 570 etc, from these 3 best is 570, 550 is a bad card, cause you can get for like 20% less a card that performs more or less the same, 560 is the one which was SOC *Super OverClocked* means it's clocks were improved to make it better than the stock one, others were also OCed, but not to the max- usually overclocking SOC edition is impossible or very hard cause it has already reached it's maximum clocks, from these 3 i'd take 560 and be happy, it's fast and sometimes beats the 570 non-OCed