Sign in with
Your question

Z77x-D3H Sound Issue

Last response: in Motherboards
May 29, 2012 2:21:31 AM

I think this is a documented error, but when I play sound using the integrated audio on my z77x-D3H, it stutters and slows down and generally sounds weird. I've tried to use the drivers to fix it, but that has only resulted in my front headphone jack no longer working for some reason. Even with headphones plugged in, sound plays through the speakers. Can someone help me with these two issues? Is there anything I can do? I bought at Microcenter and do have a warranty so I can take the board back, but I have an OEM copy of Windows that I've already used so I don't think that a new make is an option (unless they would be willing to give me a new copy?).

More about : z77x d3h sound issue

September 13, 2012 1:15:02 AM

LiquidAppo said:
I think this is a documented error, but when I play sound using the integrated audio on my z77x-D3H, it stutters and slows down and generally sounds weird. I've tried to use the drivers to fix it, but that has only resulted in my front headphone jack no longer working for some reason. Even with headphones plugged in, sound plays through the speakers. Can someone help me with these two issues? Is there anything I can do? I bought at Microcenter and do have a warranty so I can take the board back, but I have an OEM copy of Windows that I've already used so I don't think that a new make is an option (unless they would be willing to give me a new copy?).

Did you ever fix this?

I just got this board, I am running the latest drivers but getting this stuttering in audio all the time.
a b V Motherboard
September 13, 2012 1:38:43 AM

good day, both, is the rear one totally OK?
don't know if the problem due to some front audio panel of the case, need to check rear audio as a start.
Related resources
September 13, 2012 1:44:02 AM

No this is the rear audio for me. Haven't tried the front.
September 13, 2012 8:16:25 PM

RosscoMac said:
Did you ever fix this?

I just got this board, I am running the latest drivers but getting this stuttering in audio all the time.

Yes I did! Download the latest ethernet drivers from Gigabyte's website. That's what solved it for me, even though I use wireless internet. It seems to have solved it for others too.
!