Grand Theft Auto Advance and Payback

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I just recently saw that GTA Advance was hitting the shelves and that the
game Payback was well on its way too, has anyone been able to play one of
these games? Are they really as good as the marketing of Rockstar and Apex
believe us to be?
And which one should I buy in the end? The 2d-GTA or the more fancier
looking 3d-payback?

Inferno <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> had this to say:
> I just recently saw that GTA Advance was hitting the shelves and that the
> game Payback was well on its way too, has anyone been able to play one of
> these games? Are they really as good as the marketing of Rockstar and Apex
> believe us to be?

I just bought GTA yesterday so I haven't played it much, but so far it's
pretty good. Definitely a throwback to the first two games in terms of
perspective and feel. I'm enjoying it.

I didn't realize Payback was actually going to be released anytime soon.
Looks like it'll be a decent game, too, though.

--
amarriner
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty"