Anyone Have an N-Gage?

Last response: in Video Games
October 28, 2004 5:53:41 PM

A new version of N-Gage came out recently. PC Gamer gave it a good review. A
friend of mine loves his.

Is it worth getting?

More about : gage

Anonymous
October 28, 2004 11:26:03 PM

No.

NO.

nnoooooooooonononononononoNO nO NO NO NO.

no.

your friend is dumb.

"Jim Jenkins" <jim_jenkins@brentwoodacademy.com> wrote in message
> A new version of N-Gage came out recently. PC Gamer gave it a good review.
> friend of mine loves his.
>
> Is it worth getting?

October 29, 2004 4:05:04 AM

"Anthony R" <junk999<nospam)@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> No.
>

> NO.
>
> nnoooooooooonononononononoNO nO NO NO NO.
>
> no.
>
> your friend is dumb.

I've got the original and as an internet phone its excellent, as a games
machine its not so good because the screen is a bit small and the controls
aren't that brilliant. Although the latter could be down to programming!

I wouldn't say No but try your friends first if you can.
!