Anyone Have an N-Gage?

A new version of N-Gage came out recently. PC Gamer gave it a good review. A
friend of mine loves his.

Is it worth getting?
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone gage

    No.

    NO.

    nnoooooooooonononononononoNO nO NO NO NO.

    no.

    your friend is dumb.

    "Anthony R" <junk999<nospam)@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > No.
    >

    > NO.
    >
    > nnoooooooooonononononononoNO nO NO NO NO.
    >
    > no.
    >
    > your friend is dumb.

    I've got the original and as an internet phone its excellent, as a games
    machine its not so good because the screen is a bit small and the controls
    aren't that brilliant. Although the latter could be down to programming!

    I wouldn't say No but try your friends first if you can.

Console Gaming Nintendo Video Games