Toshiba's graphic card driver

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b U Graphics card
June 10, 2005 7:57:41 PM

I'm seeking driver for Toshiba Satellite 1400-153E, graphic card Trident
CyberALADDiN-T. Anybody know where can i find this driver ?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b U Graphics card
June 11, 2005 12:21:58 PM

"jaromir Cêbrzyñski" <jaro@olo.pl> wrote in message
news:D 8c6ia$t22$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...
> I'm seeking driver for Toshiba Satellite 1400-153E, graphic card Trident
> CyberALADDiN-T. Anybody know where can i find this driver ?

Did you ever think of going to the Toshiba site. They have every driver
ever made for their laptops there.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b U Graphics card
June 11, 2005 10:21:52 PM

U¿ytkownik "Richard Johnson" <richj@remove.this.tairedd.com> napisa³ w
wiadomo¶ci news:D 8evig01mqr@news3.newsguy.com...

> "jaromir Cêbrzyñski" <jaro@olo.pl> wrote in message
> news:D 8c6ia$t22$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...
>> I'm seeking driver for Toshiba Satellite 1400-153E, graphic card Trident
>> CyberALADDiN-T. Anybody know where can i find this driver ?
>>

> Did you ever think of going to the Toshiba site. They have every driver
> ever made for their laptops there.

There re drivers for 1400-152, 151 models but i can't fnd any drivers for
1400-153e
!