Source for Toshiba PA3039U battery for 3490ct

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
June 10, 2005 7:48:03 PM

Hello,

I am looking for a (preferably) new PA3039U battery for a Toshiba
Portege 3490ct. I've googled but all I find are places trying to sell
PA3038U-compatible batteries as PA3039U's or places that are 'out of
stock' on PA3039U's (the '38U is a 3000maH battery that fits on the
back of the computer while the '39U is a much larger 5400maH battery
that attaches to the bottom of the computer). I would prefer a US
source so as not to incur massive shipping charges but am open to other
suppliers. Does anyone know of a current good US source for this
battery? Thanks!

Bruce
June 11, 2005 7:10:12 AM

Did you try Fedco Electronics in Wisconsin?

They mostly sell laptop batteries.

Steve