Company who makes A Power power Supplies

marymac_50

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2011
My son purchased a power supply from the company that makes Apower power supply. It shorted out there is a one year warrent on the power supply but we can't find the company anywere can someone help me find a phone # or email address.

marymac_50

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2011
It is the name of a company. The phone number on the box is wrong. The company my son purchased it from gave him another number for the supply and when he call they had no idea what he was talking about. Apower is a company out of China that sold power supplies all over the USA. I am hoping someone can help me find something out about them. He has only had the power supply for a week it shorted out 2 days ago.

it's maybe AKASA some PSU made by : ShenZhen Xin Hui Yuan Electronics
or like this
1002546b.jpg

I am using an a power HDD dock but I throw the package box away. It works perfectly for over 2 years so I don't see the point of keeping the box, sorry. But it could be a different company thou. @power vs a power. So how does the logo looks like? My a power dock has the "a" looks like a normal small "a" with the hyphen "-" joined to the "a" so it looks like "a-" with absolutely no space between the "a" and "-"

I understand wanting to find a bargain, but these are some of the lowest quality junk on the market, should never disgrace the inside of a computer case in my opinion.
That said, it would probably be less of a headache for you to post your son's computer specs, cut your losses and get reccomendations for a replacement from the community.