Gaming Headphones for under $150

I am looking to get a pair of headphones, mostly for gaming.

I don't game that much right now, but when I buy my system, I will be playing D3, BF3, GW2, and Skyrim.

My budget is $150 max, I am no pro gamer, so I don't need the absolute best, just some good headphones for gaming. Prefer wired since they have better sound quality, and I won't be moving around.

I have the Asus Xonar DX 7.1 sound card, and will be plugging my headphones into my Dayton dta-100a mini amp.
2 answers Last reply
More about gaming headphones
  1. to be honest, go somewhere like pc world (i think walmart does it in america)

and actually listen to the music, me im a musician so a lot of headphones make me cringe and i cant use them

most people havent trained there ear to pick up subtle differences so they cant tell the difference

do you mean headphones or a headset

a headset has a microphone in it,

for headphones senhiser hd 215's are good, there bass isnt as heavy as a lot of headhpones but there reasobly well balanced
  2. I love my logitech G35. Sound quaility is awesome (at least to me, but then again I do have some hearing loss), The cord is long, but has a velcro strap to hold the cable shorter if desired (I can reach the fridge w/ my laptop on the coffee table or bedroom bed of my current hotel room) and the headset is comfortable for extended use *cough* Skyrim *cough*. Also has built in voice morph (via software driver) if you want to mess with people on vent/skype.
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Gaming Headphones Components