My computer user name shows as "hec" . . how i can change it ?

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
i am using win 7 for my new gaming build . . and the problem is that the user name shows as "hec" !
this is my desktop location : C:\Users\hec\Desktop
i am asking for any help to delete all the users accounts . . even "guest" user account and change the only account that am using it to my a name i chose :)
thanks . .

joedastudd

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2007
Type users in the search/run box.

You'll have to create the new account, give it full admin rights then delete the other accounts.
If I remember rightly you can't delete the guest account, but you can disable it.

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
i already have an account with my name and admin rights from :
Control Panel\User Accounts and Family Safety\User Accounts
but it still shows as "hec"
also when i open C:\Users i find 4 : guest, hec, public, updatusUser
and the "hec" acound folder i is with a lock . . a little golden lock around the folder

joedastudd

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2007
Under Computer Management you should be able to delete the local users.
Delete the profiles (I think its on the Users menu/dialogue) as well.
As log as you logged in as an administrator you should still be able to access and delete folders with a lock on them.
If I remember correctly you just get a little prompt box.

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
i have opened "computer management" and i deleted the user updates account which not necessarily . . now i have 3 accounts "hec , guest , administrator"
now the hec acount has all my files and the administrator shows as "public" in c/users . . folder
so what am asking is how i can move all the files in the computer account hec to account administrator so i can delete the hec account . .
and i already named my computer "Hameem" and when i try to change the account name to "Hameem" it says it can't be the same same as the computer name ;(
thanks . .