Zoombrowser Camera Window

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 5, 2005 11:18:31 AM

Hi there !

Just purchased a Canon G6. Tried it out with my old version of
Zoombrowser (4.X)and everything worked fine. After installing the new
5.0 version, however, the camera window does not work any more. And I
am quite frustrated !!!

When I installed (an reinstalled several times) the new 5.0 version,
every time it came up with the same error messages regarding "Camera
Window DVC" and "Camera Window DS". The message read: "Could not find
any previously installaed compliant products on the machine for
installing this product."

I wonder if it has anything to do with tha fact that the camera window
does not function.

Help please - I am pretty frustrated !

Best regards

Erik

PS: Could USB1.1/2.0 play a part of this problem ?
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 8:45:42 PM

Perhaps
http://software.canon-europe.com/software/zoombrowser_e...
might help

> Just purchased a Canon G6. Tried it out with my old version of
> Zoombrowser (4.X)and everything worked fine. After installing the new
> 5.0 version, however, the camera window does not work any more. And I
> am quite frustrated !!!
>
> When I installed (an reinstalled several times) the new 5.0 version,
> every time it came up with the same error messages regarding "Camera
> Window DVC" and "Camera Window DS". The message read: "Could not find
> any previously installaed compliant products on the machine for
> installing this product."
>
> I wonder if it has anything to do with tha fact that the camera window
> does not function.
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 5:37:16 PM

Windows XP?