Voice Phones for AT&T TDMA

Last response: in Network Providers
May 28, 2005 4:37:25 PM

Any recommendations in terms of reception and reliability? Size is not an
issue.

Thanks.

More about : voice phones tdma

Anonymous
June 2, 2005 1:32:33 PM

John Smith wrote:
> Any recommendations in terms of reception and reliability? Size is not an
> issue.
>
> Thanks.

I was a TDMA customer about 2 years ago. Back then the panasonic
models were best in terms of reception. Never had a reliability
problem with any phone. Don't know what has changed since, but beware
that AT&T has been decreasing TDMA coverage / capacity, and that was
why I left them.

-MVL
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 8:14:28 PM

Nokia 8260, 8265

While you're considering ATT TDMA, look at the prepay plan called
Beyond Wireless

http://www.gobeyondwireless.com/

If you live in the coverage area, the rates are the best, the airtime
never expires.

Lena
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 4:52:28 PM

Thanks. I have signed up with Beyond Wireless. Unfortunately, the AT&T TDMA
reception is very poor in my area. My phones are Nokis 5165 and Motorola
V60t. Should I try another phone such as Nokia 8260?

!