destinasion_101

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2011
hi to all!!!!!!
Plz help me!!!
I bought a new assembled pc with dh67vr ,cirei7,etc.. after assembled the pc i connected to led monitor the message displays like "check the cable signal" i used the hdmi to dvi cable to connect.. plz explain me whats problem i had? whatz the solution to get the display in my monitor!!!!!!!!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""PLZ HALP ME""""""""""

destinasion_101

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2011
HI Novuake...
No i didnt have any grpahic card.. i just connect to my on board video card.. here i give my system spec..
corei7 processor
Intel Dh67vr mobo..
itb sata hard disk..
dvd drive thats all..
when i boot the system i didnt get any beep sound, but all fans,dvd drives all working.. i tried reseting the cmos battery.. still theres no feed to my monitor..

nna2

Distinguished
if your not getting anything... well a shot in the dark, try unplugging everything(i mean outside the case not on the motherboard) exept the power cord and your cord from the onboard, and if nothing happens send it back, just because theres no beep isnt the end of the world, not every system comes with a beeper/speaker

mightymaxio

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
are you sure you selected the right input on the monitor? most monitors like that have different inputs such as one for VGA, DVI, and HDMI. Try clicking the input button on the monitor to make sure you have it set on the right one because not every monitor has an auto input detection feature.