Interesting first day sales in Japan

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

Looking through the list, I noted three things: First that the new Zelda GBA
game had nice modest sales, second that the new Contra game has so far
flopped which is sad to see since I'm a fan of the series, and finally that
every Xbox owner in Japan bought Tecmo's latest kiddy porn game, D&AU.

1. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA, Nintendo)
58.000 St. [42 %]

2. Shining Tears (PS2, Sega)
53.000 St. [78 %]
3. Dead or Alive Ultimate (Xbox, Tecmo)
40.000 St. [72 %]

4. Arc the Lad Generations (PS2, Sony)
22.000 St. [44 %]

[...]

9. Neo Contra (PS2, Konami)
2.200 [17 %]
1 answer Last reply
More about interesting sales japan
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Ice Wipe Inc. wrote:

    > ...and finally that every Xbox owner in Japan bought Tecmo's latest
    > kiddy porn game, D&AU.

    Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you still manage to prove me
    wrong.

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games