If uninstall all internal usb hubs will they reinstall after rebooting??

kerny

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
my webcam is not recognized, its an internal webcam for Hp pavilion g4 windows 7 homepremium 64 bit. tried evrythn updating the system and drivers and restoring but still it bot recognized when try using the youcam nor skype for the webcam. curious abt the usb thng uninstalling all usb frm the device manager what of this that is interial will it reinstall after restarting cause i restated the notebook but still not recognized and all. PLEASE NEED SOME HELP ON THIS. . .

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What specific model of HP do you have?

Also, removing all USB devices and then restarting will result in re-detection of all affected devices and reloading of drivers, but if no drivers for the webcam are present you will be right where you are now.

Have you checked the HP support site for drivers for your webcam?

kerny

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011

yes i hv checked Hp support site but all i get is the cyberlink youcam software and my hp is hp pavillion g4 notebook.

kerny

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011

i even went to the link u sent me thats what i got from there the cyberlink youcam and yes i used the product number but the thing is when i try using the webcam on my notebook it says its not recorgnized plus a notification appears that a usb is not recognized and when i check the device manager and try to update it still not recognized, how do i solve that??

kerny

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011

Tried thatbut still wont work it sometimes works sometimes doesnt t gets not recognized