Any website for Gameboy Advance SP limited edition systems?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Anyone know of a popular site or forum that talks specifically of GBA SP
system and the many limited edition versions? Like maybe a gallery with
pics of all the different ones from japan/US/Canada/Europe, etc.
4 answers Last reply
More about website gameboy advance limited edition systems
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Jojo wrote:

    > Anyone know of a popular site or forum that talks specifically of GBA SP
    > system and the many limited edition versions? Like maybe a gallery with
    > pics of all the different ones from japan/US/Canada/Europe, etc.

    Not exactly what you asked for but you can find pictures (and order!) of
    a lot of the special edition SP version from web shops like liksang.com,
    play-asia.com and yesasia.com (to name a few).

    B.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    I'm aware of those import sites, but they don't have a complete list of GBA
    SP's from all around the world. :-( Like the new Coral Pink (Zellers),
    Pearl White (FutureShop), and Lagoon Blue (Walmart) editions from local
    Canadian stores .. shouldn't they have an official website for these things?

    > Not exactly what you asked for but you can find pictures (and order!) of a
    > lot of the special edition SP version from web shops like liksang.com,
    > play-asia.com and yesasia.com (to name a few).
    >
    > B.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Jojo" <josNOSPAM555@yahoo.com> wrote in news:iI2dnW3uaJdAyQ3cRVn-
    vg@rogers.com:

    I always liked this site: http://www.eagb.net/

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    http://www.pokemoncenter.com/ has at least 2 GBA SP special editions as
    well as a regular GBA special edition for sale there.
    --

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games