Any website for Gameboy Advance SP limited edition systems?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 9, 2004 3:25:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Anyone know of a popular site or forum that talks specifically of GBA SP
system and the many limited edition versions? Like maybe a gallery with
pics of all the different ones from japan/US/Canada/Europe, etc.
Anonymous
November 9, 2004 11:31:15 AM

Jojo wrote:

> Anyone know of a popular site or forum that talks specifically of GBA SP
> system and the many limited edition versions? Like maybe a gallery with
> pics of all the different ones from japan/US/Canada/Europe, etc.

Not exactly what you asked for but you can find pictures (and order!) of
a lot of the special edition SP version from web shops like liksang.com,
play-asia.com and yesasia.com (to name a few).

B.
November 9, 2004 5:19:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

I'm aware of those import sites, but they don't have a complete list of GBA
SP's from all around the world. :-( Like the new Coral Pink (Zellers),
Pearl White (FutureShop), and Lagoon Blue (Walmart) editions from local
Canadian stores .. shouldn't they have an official website for these things?

> Not exactly what you asked for but you can find pictures (and order!) of a
> lot of the special edition SP version from web shops like liksang.com,
> play-asia.com and yesasia.com (to name a few).
>
> B.
November 11, 2004 12:48:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Jojo" <josNOSPAM555@yahoo.com> wrote in news:iI2dnW3uaJdAyQ3cRVn-
vg@rogers.com:

I always liked this site: http://www.eagb.net/

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 6:06:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

http://www.pokemoncenter.com/ has at least 2 GBA SP special editions as
well as a regular GBA special edition for sale there.
--
!