5870. Should I upgrade? Tags: Graphics Cards Sapphire Graphics Last response: April 5, 2011 5:26 AM in Graphics & Displays Share thaox155 April 4, 2011 5:57:18 AM I been using a Sapphire 5870 for 2 years now and debating if I should upgrade. I can get about $170ish for my old card and should I even bother upgrading or just stick with my 5870. More about : 5870 upgrade | E-mail me updates | Report abuse Register or log in to remove geekapproved Graphics card Master April 4, 2011 4:24:24 PM No way dude, just keep it. | Report abuse JoshWS April 4, 2011 4:27:12 PM Stick with the 5870, get another if you really want to upgrade. | Report abuse cheesesubs April 4, 2011 4:38:02 PM thaox155 said:I been using a Sapphire 5870 for 2 years now and debating if I should upgrade. I can get about $170ish for my old card and should I even bother upgrading or just stick with my 5870. 1. sell it on ebay/amazon and get a gtx 580 &590. 2. stick with the card and wait til the "actual" upgrade 3. get yourself a crossfire setup with another 5870 4. if you don't play game or folding/ decode then that 5870 will last you very long. | Report abuse Related ressources Should I upgrade from 5870 to GTX 580? - Forum Should i upgrade my CPU over getting a second 5870 ?.. - Forum Opinion sought - keep ATI 5870 or upgrade ? - Forum Have a Radeon 5870 - looking for geforce upgrade ... - Forum Should i buy ati 5870 and 600w psu - Forum Ask the community Publish thaox155 April 4, 2011 5:05:25 PM Alright thanks. That is what I thought too. | Report abuse iam2thecrowe Graphics card Master April 4, 2011 10:32:13 PM instead of asking us if you should upgrade, ask yourself "are games running well" if the answer is no, then upgrade, if the answer is yes, dont upgrade. | Report abuse Embra Graphics card Expert April 5, 2011 1:04:29 AM OP. ...... What are your system specs? | Report abuse thaox155 April 5, 2011 5:26:21 AM OP? I have i7-920, Corsair Dominator 6GB, Asus P6T Deluxe. | Report abuse Register or log in to remove Ask the community Publish Tom's Hardware>Forum>Graphics & Displays>5870. Should I upgrade?> Related ressources: ForumNot happy with 2 5870 's should I jump ship? ForumShould I go xfire with 5870 or buy something new? ForumFirst Time System Builder - Should I get a 5870 ? ForumLooking to upgrade from x2 5870 s ForumNew 5870 + E6600 = bottleneck? What should I do? ForumWorth the upgrade , AMD HD 5870 vs GTX 660/670? ForumI920/hd 5870 Which Power Supply Should I Choose? ForumGPU upgrade from 5870 eyefinity ForumGtx 660 [non-ti] or Radeon HD 7850 ForumWhich Graphics Card should I get? ForumGPU Upgrade Question/Advice Forum[Solved] VF1000 cooler on 5870 ForumShould my PCI fan blow on the card or blow away from it? ForumOut with 5870's in with 69's Forum[Solved] Moving from Single 5870 to X-Fire More resources Read discussions in other Graphics & Displays categories Ati GPUs Graphics Cards Gtx HD Monitors SLI Crossfire Tuner Cards Radeon Video Diamond Multimedia Matrox Nvidia Palit PowerColor Asus Games !