I'm bored of this...

Whilst it's been amusing to see the wacky posts by a certain individual,
it has become very boring to read through 60+ instances of:-

- "You're a spammer"

- "No I'm not - you love me"

- "No I don't - you're a thief"

- "No I'm not - you're a liar"

etc, etc.

So this is a plea to the legitimate users of this NG to just ignore him;
if there's no-one to respond to his moronic posts, maybe he'll just
go away.

I'm far more interested in reading about people's experiences with the
BG games, or literary interests (I definitely agree with the posts about
Robin Hobb's work) or ANYTHING ELSE, than some idiot wasting space about
why he's the greatest biped that ever walked the Earth.

"Muneer" <muneernospam@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> Whilst it's been amusing to see the wacky posts by a certain individual,
> it has become very boring to read through 60+ instances of:-
>
> - "You're a spammer"
>
> - "No I'm not - you love me"
>
> - "No I don't - you're a thief"
>
> - "No I'm not - you're a liar"
>
> etc, etc.
>
> So this is a plea to the legitimate users of this NG to just ignore him;
> if there's no-one to respond to his moronic posts, maybe he'll just
> go away.
>
> I'm far more interested in reading about people's experiences with the
> BG games, or literary interests (I definitely agree with the posts about
> Robin Hobb's work) or ANYTHING ELSE, than some idiot wasting space about
> why he's the greatest biped that ever walked the Earth.

RCV: Hear hear. I agree 110%. MPrilla bashing, and his posts, were old
news AGES ago. Why give him the satisfaction of even replying to his posts?
Put the 12 year old on ignore and move on. Certainly people have something,
ANYTHING, better to do than talk to, or about, this wanker?

Sheesh

Rich

"Rich C. Velay" <RCVelay@remove.this.shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<j9hXc.209291$M95.97117@pd7tw1no>...
> "Muneer" <muneernospam@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> > Whilst it's been amusing to see the wacky posts by a certain individual,
> > it has become very boring to read through 60+ instances of:-
> >
> > - "You're a spammer"
> >
> > - "No I'm not - you love me"
> >
> > - "No I don't - you're a thief"
> >
> > - "No I'm not - you're a liar"
> >
> > etc, etc.
> >
> > So this is a plea to the legitimate users of this NG to just ignore him;
> > if there's no-one to respond to his moronic posts, maybe he'll just
> > go away.
> >
> > I'm far more interested in reading about people's experiences with the
> > BG games, or literary interests (I definitely agree with the posts about
> > Robin Hobb's work) or ANYTHING ELSE, than some idiot wasting space about
> > why he's the greatest biped that ever walked the Earth.
>
> RCV: Hear hear. I agree 110%. MPrilla bashing, and his posts, were old
> news AGES ago. Why give him the satisfaction of even replying to his posts?
> Put the 12 year old on ignore and move on. Certainly people have something,
> ANYTHING, better to do than talk to, or about, this wanker?
>
> Sheesh
>
> Rich

Uh ooh...You called him a "wanker" He'll post here soon.

"Shodan" <m.meerten2@chello.nl> wrote in message
> "Rich C. Velay" <RCVelay@remove.this.shaw.ca> wrote in message
>
> Uh ooh...You called him a "wanker" He'll post here soon.

RCV: Uh no... he doesn't know what "wanker" means.... >lafffs<

Rich

pm

"Muneer" <muneernospam@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> Whilst it's been amusing to see the wacky posts by a certain individual,
> it has become very boring to read through 60+ instances of:-
>
> - "You're a spammer"
>
> - "No I'm not - you love me"
>
> - "No I don't - you're a thief"
>
> - "No I'm not - you're a liar"
>
> etc, etc.
>
> So this is a plea to the legitimate users of this NG to just ignore him;
> if there's no-one to respond to his moronic posts, maybe he'll just
> go away.

Having just posted a few replies before reading this (oops <eg>), I can see
this must be getting annoying for other readers of this group. I will not
reply to *any* more of his posts on here unless I have a good reason to.

> I'm far more interested in reading about people's experiences with the
> BG games, or literary interests (I definitely agree with the posts about
> Robin Hobb's work) or ANYTHING ELSE, than some idiot wasting space about
> why he's the greatest biped that ever walked the Earth.

No more replying to posts from a certain individual ;-)

PM

ME

"PM" <none@invalid.address> wrote in

> Having just posted a few replies before reading this (oops
> <eg>), I can see this must be getting annoying for other
> readers of this group. I will not reply to *any* more of
> his posts on here unless I have a good reason to.
>
>> I'm far more interested in reading about people's
>> experiences with the BG games, or literary interests (I
>> definitely agree with the posts about Robin Hobb's work)
>> or ANYTHING ELSE, than some idiot wasting space about why
>> he's the greatest biped that ever walked the Earth.
>
> No more replying to posts from a certain individual ;-)
>
> PM

You learn fast .. ;)

BTW, a killfile w/ entries a la "From: the unmentionable" and
"Subject: the unmentionable" is a great bandwidth saver.

Replies to: Njk04s_130_p(at)Ojuno(dot)Tcom

>Snip

> So this is a plea to the legitimate users of this NG to just ignore him;
> if there's no-one to respond to his moronic posts, maybe he'll just
> go away.
>
> I'm far more interested in reading about people's experiences with the
> BG games, or literary interests (I definitely agree with the posts about
> Robin Hobb's work) or ANYTHING ELSE, than some idiot wasting space about
> why he's the greatest biped that ever walked the Earth.

I agree completely. Is it not obvious to everyone that he's nothing
more than a young teenager with some psychological problems? Just
ignore him.

Although, I have to admit to reading the threads he's involved in.
It's like looking at a car accident; you know you should'nt look but
you just can't help yourself! :)

Badbark
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd
have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
But for good people to do evil things, it takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg, Nobel laureate physicist

You know, Mpricka must be a student or somesuch, as he usually surfaces
about every 2-3 months out of nowhere, and then suddenly disappears. I
usually try to stay out of the fray now, but I just cannot help myself
sometimes. I need to learn more self-discipline in dealing with those that
are less fortunate...

CB

"Rich C. Velay" <RCVelay@remove.this.shaw.ca> wrote in message

> "Muneer" <muneernospam@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> > Whilst it's been amusing to see the wacky posts by a certain individual,
> > it has become very boring to read through 60+ instances of:-
> >
> > - "You're a spammer"
> >
> > - "No I'm not - you love me"
> >
> > - "No I don't - you're a thief"
> >
> > - "No I'm not - you're a liar"
> >
> > etc, etc.
> >
> > So this is a plea to the legitimate users of this NG to just ignore him;
> > if there's no-one to respond to his moronic posts, maybe he'll just
> > go away.
> >
> > I'm far more interested in reading about people's experiences with the
> > BG games, or literary interests (I definitely agree with the posts about
> > Robin Hobb's work) or ANYTHING ELSE, than some idiot wasting space about
> > why he's the greatest biped that ever walked the Earth.
>
> RCV: Hear hear. I agree 110%. MPrilla bashing, and his posts, were
old
> news AGES ago. Why give him the satisfaction of even replying to his
posts?
> Put the 12 year old on ignore and move on. Certainly people have
something,
> ANYTHING, better to do than talk to, or about, this wanker?
>
> Sheesh
>
> Rich

pm

<me@tadyatam.invalid> wrote in message
> "PM" <none@invalid.address> wrote in
>
> You learn fast .. ;)

LOL, only around 40 posts later...

Initially, I thought the unmentionable one might actually take critisism
onboard...*doh*!

> BTW, a killfile w/ entries a la "From: the unmentionable" and
> "Subject: the unmentionable" is a great bandwidth saver.

I tend to avoid the killfill / blocking list in OE because I've never found
it particularly impressive to manage. I did start developing my own
newsreader/email reader, specifically to do my own version of spam
filtering, but placed it on the backburner and didn't get round to finishing
it. Might pick that up again during the bank holiday...

PM

pm

"Craig Birch" <craigbirch@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> You know, Mpricka must be a student or somesuch, as he usually surfaces
> about every 2-3 months out of nowhere, and then suddenly disappears. I
> usually try to stay out of the fray now, but I just cannot help myself
> sometimes. I need to learn more self-discipline in dealing with those
that
> are less fortunate...

Ditto. It's too easy to hit that reply button when "the one who's name
should never be spoken out loud" starts spouting dog-doo!

Muneer <muneernospam@tpg.com.au> wrote in news:412d7bcb@dnews.tpgi.com.au:

> Whilst it's been amusing to see the wacky posts by a certain individual,
> it has become very boring to read through 60+ instances of:-
>
> - "You're a spammer"
>
> - "No I'm not - you love me"
>
> - "No I don't - you're a thief"
>
> - "No I'm not - you're a liar"
>
> etc, etc.
>
> So this is a plea to the legitimate users of this NG to just ignore him;
> if there's no-one to respond to his moronic posts, maybe he'll just
> go away.
>
> I'm far more interested in reading about people's experiences with the
> BG games, or literary interests (I definitely agree with the posts about
> Robin Hobb's work) or ANYTHING ELSE, than some idiot wasting space about
> why he's the greatest biped that ever walked the Earth.

Nooo...he's the only reason to come here....otherwise the group would be a
ghost town in 2 months. ;)

"Muneer" <muneernospam@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

> So this is a plea to the legitimate users of this NG to just ignore him;
> if there's no-one to respond to his moronic posts, maybe he'll just go
> away.

The problem with that, besides the natural feeling of wanting to kick him
hard, is that he gives false information when people ask questions.
Countering this without reading his blather would be difficult.

neriana wrote:

> "Muneer" <muneernospam@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
>

>>So this is a plea to the legitimate users of this NG to just ignore him;
>>if there's no-one to respond to his moronic posts, maybe he'll just go
>>away.
>

> The problem with that, besides the natural feeling of wanting to kick him
> hard, is that he gives false information when people ask questions.
> Countering this without reading his blather would be difficult.

But he never gives bad information, right? And he's corrected me about
so many things. Gosh, it was just a week ago that I didn't know that
dispel magic always works, no matter what, regardless of what Wes Weimer
or Bioware says (or my own experience actually playing the game).

I created a yahoo group so we can discuss this matter in private instead of
polluting this group

I want to tell you about InfinityScripters4.

This is an awesome group that deals with content creation for Baldurs
Gate and also with inflating the group owners ego.

People who disagree with the group owner will be brought to justice by
the guys with nets!

"Hurga the Immortal" <hurga@hurga2.nospam.org> wrote in

> I created a yahoo group so we can discuss this matter in private
> instead of polluting this group

> I want to tell you about InfinityScripters4.
>
> This is an awesome group that deals with content creation for
> Baldurs
> Gate and also with inflating the group owners ego.
>
> People who disagree with the group owner will be brought to
> justice by
> the guys with nets!

It would really piss him off if we discussed scripting there too. ;)