Mario Bros classic on GBA? Not counting Superstars

Just finished Mario Luigi Superstars, I plan to trade off the cart, but I'll
end up missing Mario Bros. classic. Is there another version of Mario Bros
for the GBA?
2 answers Last reply
More about mario bros classic counting superstars

    "NF" <xnelsonfx@xnewsguyx.com> wrote in

    > Just finished Mario Luigi Superstars, I plan to trade off the cart,
    > but I'll end up missing Mario Bros. classic. Is there another version
    > of Mario Bros for the GBA?

    That Mario Bros game is included with each GBA rehash of each Mario classic
    title. Super Mario Advance 1,2,3,4.

    You should be able to pick the first title up pretty cheap now.

    Russ

    thanks, I'll probably pick up SMA 4

    "rkcoggy" <rkcoggynospamforme@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "NF" <xnelsonfx@xnewsguyx.com> wrote in
    >
    > > Just finished Mario Luigi Superstars, I plan to trade off the cart,
    > > but I'll end up missing Mario Bros. classic. Is there another version
    > > of Mario Bros for the GBA?
    > >

    > That Mario Bros game is included with each GBA rehash of each Mario
    classic
    > title. Super Mario Advance 1,2,3,4.
    >
    > You should be able to pick the first title up pretty cheap now.
    >
    > Russ

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Classic Nintendo Video Games