Mario Bros classic on GBA? Not counting Superstars

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Games
  • Gameboy
  • Video
  • Classic
  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 9, 2004 3:40:53 PM

Just finished Mario Luigi Superstars, I plan to trade off the cart, but I'll
end up missing Mario Bros. classic. Is there another version of Mario Bros
for the GBA?

More about : mario bros classic gba counting superstars

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 6:56:44 PM

"NF" <xnelsonfx@xnewsguyx.com> wrote in

> Just finished Mario Luigi Superstars, I plan to trade off the cart,
> but I'll end up missing Mario Bros. classic. Is there another version
> of Mario Bros for the GBA?

That Mario Bros game is included with each GBA rehash of each Mario classic
title. Super Mario Advance 1,2,3,4.

You should be able to pick the first title up pretty cheap now.

Russ

November 12, 2004 6:56:45 PM

thanks, I'll probably pick up SMA 4