$5 LAPTOP FOR ANYONY WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT.

Last response: in Laptop General Discussion
a b D Laptop
June 13, 2005 7:17:04 AM

$5 LAPTOP FOR ANYONY WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT.
SONY VAIO, 2,800MHz PROCESSOR, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB HARD DRIVE
I AM GIVING EVERYONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO BY GOING
HERE: www.ezlaptop.com/index.php?ref=77461

More about : laptop anyony

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 14, 2005 2:53:22 AM

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 03:17:04 GMT, "Dark Wolf" <darkwolf@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>$5 LAPTOP FOR ANYONY WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT.
>SONY VAIO, 2,800MHz PROCESSOR, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB HARD DRIVE
>I AM GIVING EVERYONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO BY GOING
>HERE: www.ezlaptop.com/index.php?ref=77461

Is the anyony who wants an expensive free laptop?

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
June 14, 2005 2:53:23 AM

Barry OGrady wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 03:17:04 GMT, "Dark Wolf" <darkwolf@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>

>>$5 LAPTOP FOR ANYONY WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT.
>>SONY VAIO, 2,800MHz PROCESSOR, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB HARD DRIVE
>>I AM GIVING EVERYONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO BY GOING
>>HERE: www.ezlaptop.com/index.php?ref=77461
>

> Is the anyony who wants an expensive free laptop?

When I read it first I thought "WTF is this Antony, anyway?"