Best motherboard for a green theme?

Ok so im building another gaming pc, and I want it to have a green and black color scheme. My other pc has a red and black one using the ASUS Rampage IV Extreme, and I have to say that motherboard is AMAZING! So whats the closest Mobo to the Rampage that has green and black in it that supports LGA 2011? I was looking at the GIGABYTE G1.Assassin2 but if anyone can reccomend any others please do.

-Thanks Guys. :)
3 answers Last reply
More about best motherboard green theme
  1. finding any others outside of Gigabyte's "Sniper" series mobo's will be difficult. However, there are a number of mobo manufacturers that have mostly dark if not black mobos, try looking at AsRock, Elite Group, or EVGA (or possibly the Asus Sabertooth).
  2. animal said:
    finding any others outside of Gigabyte's "Sniper" series mobo's will be difficult. However, there are a number of mobo manufacturers that have mostly dark if not black mobos, try looking at AsRock, Elite Group, or EVGA (or possibly the Asus Sabertooth).

It doesnt need green i just dont want any other color. So the sabertooth ehh? Is that good?
  3. Clueless Builder said:
    It doesnt need green i just dont want any other color. So the sabertooth ehh? Is that good?

Asus is one of the top-tier motherboard manufacturers, you can read what others think of the 2011 version Sabertooth at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131801
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Green Rampage Product