Sign in with
Your question

Best motherboard for a green theme?

Last response: in Motherboards
June 3, 2012 3:13:21 PM

Ok so im building another gaming pc, and I want it to have a green and black color scheme. My other pc has a red and black one using the ASUS Rampage IV Extreme, and I have to say that motherboard is AMAZING! So whats the closest Mobo to the Rampage that has green and black in it that supports LGA 2011? I was looking at the GIGABYTE G1.Assassin2 but if anyone can reccomend any others please do.

-Thanks Guys. :) 

More about : motherboard green theme

a c 82 V Motherboard
June 3, 2012 3:37:29 PM

finding any others outside of Gigabyte's "Sniper" series mobo's will be difficult. However, there are a number of mobo manufacturers that have mostly dark if not black mobos, try looking at AsRock, Elite Group, or EVGA (or possibly the Asus Sabertooth).
m
l
June 3, 2012 3:43:59 PM

animal said:
finding any others outside of Gigabyte's "Sniper" series mobo's will be difficult. However, there are a number of mobo manufacturers that have mostly dark if not black mobos, try looking at AsRock, Elite Group, or EVGA (or possibly the Asus Sabertooth).

It doesnt need green i just dont want any other color. So the sabertooth ehh? Is that good?
m
l
a c 82 V Motherboard
June 3, 2012 3:54:03 PM

Clueless Builder said:
It doesnt need green i just dont want any other color. So the sabertooth ehh? Is that good?

Asus is one of the top-tier motherboard manufacturers, you can read what others think of the 2011 version Sabertooth at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
l
!