I fear my PSU may be overheating, leading to the rest of my computer components overheating. Ever since I moved back to college, the PSU has been extremely hot. The vent in the back is very hot to the touch without running any major processes. When i turn on a game, it gets even worse. It is rather warm in my room, but I don't think that is contributing to the power supply being this hot. I am thinking about replacing it incase it does any damage to other components.
Current system: Xclio great power x14s4p4-750w PSU, Asus P5E3 WS Pro motherboard, Radeon HD5780, Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.4GHz, Windows 7 Pro 64bit
The fan is running, but it blows hot air down into the rest of my components. Also, the power supply is almost 3.5 years old, so I can't really complain about it not working properly anymore, I never had any power related issues prior to this.