Us robotics dial up moden and windows 7

jlhbenb

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
Hello,
I have a new lenovo computer and I have to use that particular modem, cause we have no dsl or related in my area. It has Win 7, and of course no wizard. SO apparently Win 7 does not come with software that opens PDF? If I cannot get online without connecting, how am I supposed to download a free program? Purchase it and download it from my old system?

jlhbenb

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
Let me clarify, cause the typo left me so quickly. MODEM download. My computer is an older one, that I am using. We have a newer one configured by the local techie at work and should be fixed tomorrow..it apparently needed a separate program to get online. Thus he purchased the Robotic one I named. To download the robotic, you put the disk in and it shows instructions, that cannot be opened because there is no program on windows 7 for opening a PDF. thanks....sorry about errors.

Hi there,

Get Foxit Reader, it is a speeding rocket, compare to Adobe reader, especially on slow computers.

It comes with some basic editing features which Adobe does't.

U can get an USB pen drive and download Foxit on another PC and than transfer it to the other PC and install it from there.

Get it @ http://www.filehippo.com/download_foxit/