Sign in with
Your question

What can make my computer a better gaming pc

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 7, 2011 5:00:05 AM

Hello,
im looking to upgrade my computer. right now ive got a nvidia 9500 GT, processor is intel(R) pentium(R)D CPU 3.00GHz and 2 gb of ram. also the intel pentium processor showsa up twice so i think i have two. what should i upgrade to where i can run games with alot more detail and less lag? oh and 149 GB of memory

More about : make computer gaming

a c 172 U Graphics card
April 7, 2011 11:35:10 AM

your cpu is dual core, which is why you see two. both the cpu and video card could use an upgrade, but start with the video card.need to know your power supply make and model, motherboard make and model and your budget, then we can reccommend a card and/or cpu. Also list a few of the most demanding games you play and monitor resolution.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
April 7, 2011 12:06:19 PM

ScrollGuider said:
Hello,
im looking to upgrade my computer. right now ive got a nvidia 9500 GT, processor is intel(R) pentium(R)D CPU 3.00GHz and 2 gb of ram. also the intel pentium processor showsa up twice so i think i have two. what should i upgrade to where i can run games with alot more detail and less lag? oh and 149 GB of memory

You could go for an ATI 5670, after that you should buy 1 Gb more of Ram, and the latest thing to update would be your CPU.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
April 7, 2011 4:40:05 PM

I smell a troll...

If this post is legitimate what's your budget, what games do you play, and what size/resolution is your monitor?
m
l
Related resources
!