My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the deadline
(November 11)

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Just be glad if you even get it before december.
10 days before the release isn't enough. On lik-sang.com (where I
pre-ordered it) they have enough Nintendo DS'es to only ship the pre-orders
placed in march.
So don't go complaining and stuff... It could be worse.

"Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in

> "dsfsd" <ddd@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the
>> deadline (November 11)

Unlucky for you. I went to Walmart and picked one up. No pre-ordering
required. Even Blockbuster had some this morning.

toad.

In article <iQ5od.24562$6q2.3941@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>, ddd@hotmail.com
says...

>My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the deadline
>(November 11)

Try Fry's Electronics or Best Buy. They have tons of them.

"dsfsd" <ddd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the deadline
> (November 11)

Toys-R-Us had a bunch - no pre-order needed. They still have a few left
today. As a side note - they also had SP's when no one else did...guess no
one thinks of them for vid game gear.

Luke

Distinguished
May 24, 2001

I agree, I've often had luck at toys r us over other vid game places and wal mart.

"Raph" <raphs@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<siqod.8475$Uf.6789@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> "dsfsd" <ddd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the deadline
> > (November 11)
>
> Toys-R-Us had a bunch - no pre-order needed. They still have a few left
> today. As a side note - they also had SP's when no one else did...guess no
> one thinks of them for vid game gear.

TRENDING THREADS