DAMN EBGAMES!!!!

My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the deadline
(November 11)
5 answers Last reply
More about damn ebgames

    Just be glad if you even get it before december.
    10 days before the release isn't enough. On lik-sang.com (where I
    pre-ordered it) they have enough Nintendo DS'es to only ship the pre-orders
    placed in march.
    So don't go complaining and stuff... It could be worse.

    "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in

    > "dsfsd" <ddd@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    >> My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the
    >> deadline (November 11)

    Unlucky for you. I went to Walmart and picked one up. No pre-ordering
    required. Even Blockbuster had some this morning.

    toad.

    In article <iQ5od.24562$6q2.3941@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>, ddd@hotmail.com
    says...

    >My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the deadline
    >(November 11)

    Try Fry's Electronics or Best Buy. They have tons of them.

    "dsfsd" <ddd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the deadline
    > (November 11)

    Toys-R-Us had a bunch - no pre-order needed. They still have a few left
    today. As a side note - they also had SP's when no one else did...guess no
    one thinks of them for vid game gear.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    I agree, I've often had luck at toys r us over other vid game places and wal mart.

    "Raph" <raphs@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<siqod.8475$Uf.6789@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
    > "dsfsd" <ddd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > My Nintendo DS still on hold :( I pre-ordered it way before the deadline
    > > (November 11)
    >
    > Toys-R-Us had a bunch - no pre-order needed. They still have a few left
    > today. As a side note - they also had SP's when no one else did...guess no
    > one thinks of them for vid game gear.

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games