Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Want to Buy a 3D Render Card.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 8, 2011 8:08:30 AM

Hello,
I am using Intel Desktop Board DP55WG Media Series. My processor is Corei7 and graphics Processor is GEForce Series GT240 and I use 2GB DDR3 RAM. I Want to buy a Render Card for Rendering in 3DS Max Animation for quick Rendering. I feel bore when i want to make a animated video scene.

Please help me for give information of a Render card, model, price for highest performance.

Thank you Sir for read my Comment.
zaman1asad@gmail.com

More about : buy render card

Best solution

a c 128 U Graphics card
April 8, 2011 9:02:05 AM

zamanDhaka said:
Hello,
I am using Intel Desktop Board DP55WG Media Series. My processor is Corei7 and graphics Processor is GEForce Series GT240 and I use 2GB DDR3 RAM. I Want to buy a Render Card for Rendering in 3DS Max Animation for quick Rendering. I feel bore when i want to make a animated video scene.

Please help me for give information of a Render card, model, price for highest performance.

Thank you Sir for read my Comment.
zaman1asad@gmail.com

How much are you looking to max out at with regard to cost. There's no mystery in the fact you get what you pay for.
April 8, 2011 5:23:18 PM

I have Max 2010 and as far as I know to render your actual animation the renderer (at least the default one) uses your CPU's power. The preview and realtime work desktop windows are accelerated by your GPU and the faster and more feature rich they are the faster you can do your work and get a good sense of lighting, transparency and shadows. There are some expensive plugins that can redirect your render path to your GPU or to an entire render farm if you have the bucks.
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
April 8, 2011 6:03:56 PM

Hi folks,
I think i'm right in saying the Nvidia Quadro series is the type of card you need. You can pay anything from £100.00 to several thousand. Take a look at Nvidia website for more info.
m
l
a c 128 U Graphics card
April 8, 2011 6:08:15 PM

Kkkk1 said:
Hi folks,
I think i'm right in saying the Nvidia Quadro series is the type of card you need. You can pay anything from £100.00 to several thousand. Take a look at Nvidia website for more info.

Definitely. We just need to know the budget.
m
l
April 15, 2011 1:03:28 PM

Thanks sir Ubercake
I want to pay for this render card near about $500 to $700. For a good render card I will pay more.

I need a good render card for speedy rendering.
m
l
April 15, 2011 1:05:31 PM

Thanks sir warezme
I appricate your suggestion. Hope I will follow your instruction.
Thanks for help me.
m
l
April 15, 2011 1:07:41 PM

Thanks sir kkkk1
I will browse NVdia site.
m
l
April 15, 2011 1:09:35 PM

Best answer selected by zamanDhaka.
m
l