Need Drivers for HP Pavilion n3410

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b \ Driver
June 15, 2005 10:01:16 AM

I need the drivers for HP Pavilion n3410.
The audio and modem drivers! Please help!

More about : drivers pavilion n3410

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b \ Driver
June 15, 2005 1:29:13 PM

William P. N. Smith wrote:
>greedykilowatt@yahoo.com wrote:
>> I need the drivers for HP Pavilion n3410.
>>The audio and modem drivers! Please help!
>
>What OS? Doesn't
>http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=...
>have anything?

Oh, I guess it doesn't, have you tried contacting HP?
June 16, 2005 4:35:15 AM

This laptop uses the ESS M3 chip for both audio and modem.
Try searching the ESS website here http://www.esstech.com/

Look for the audio/modem combo I think you will need this one
(Maestro3.comm ES1980 Maestro-3 Audio + ES56CVM-PI Modem )

All os's are in there.
Hope this helps.
Mikey

!