DS Game: Metroid

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 23, 2004 7:28:42 AM

How do I get past the area in the first level with the moving plates? I get
to the top and see the blue spot on the ground with a diagonal rings going
up but not sure what to do?

- Shabby

More about : game metroid

Anonymous
November 23, 2004 7:28:43 AM

Morph Ball

"Shabby" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> How do I get past the area in the first level with the moving plates? I
> get to the top and see the blue spot on the ground with a diagonal rings
> going up but not sure what to do?
>
> - Shabby

Anonymous
November 23, 2004 10:21:27 PM

TySoho wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance:

> "Shabby" wrote...
>>
>> How do I get past the area in the first level with the moving plates?
>> I get to the top and see the blue spot on the ground with a diagonal
>> rings going up but not sure what to do?
>
> Morph Ball

More to the point: Drop into the Morph Ball by tapping the Morph Ball icon
on the touch screen, then roll into the blue spot -- it's MPH's analogue to
MP2E's Kinetic Orb Launcher.

--
Glenn Shaw
Indianapolis, IN USA

Thanks so much. This is my 1st Metroid experience.

!