Nintendo DS Group

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Is there enough interest within at least these two groups (Gamecube and
GBA) to think aboutproposing a new DS group? It would be nice to be able
to keep the DS discussions separate as the system takes off. Especially
as more and more games are released. Thoughts?

--
amarriner
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty"

    I'd say move it to alt.games.video.nintendo or rec.games.video.nintendo
    since there's not enough interest in Usenet to keep all three alive.

    "Aaron Marriner" <amarriner@amarriner.homelinuxYOURPANTS.net> wrote in
    message news:AlJod.11367$1u.5062@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > Is there enough interest within at least these two groups (Gamecube and
    > GBA) to think aboutproposing a new DS group? It would be nice to be able
    > to keep the DS discussions separate as the system takes off. Especially
    > as more and more games are released. Thoughts?
    >
    > --
    > amarriner
    > "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty"
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    is this group currently the place with the most messages for the DS?

    --
    Mickster

    Visit my website and see my arcade!!

    http://mickster.freeservers.com

    "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    > I'd say move it to alt.games.video.nintendo or rec.games.video.nintendo
    > since there's not enough interest in Usenet to keep all three alive.
    >
    > "Aaron Marriner" <amarriner@amarriner.homelinuxYOURPANTS.net> wrote in
    > message news:AlJod.11367$1u.5062@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    >> Is there enough interest within at least these two groups (Gamecube and
    >> GBA) to think aboutproposing a new DS group? It would be nice to be able
    >> to keep the DS discussions separate as the system takes off. Especially
    >> as more and more games are released. Thoughts?
    >>
    >> --
    >> amarriner
    >> "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty"

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    In alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube Mickey Johnson <mickster@derbyworks.net> had this to say:
    > is this group currently the place with the most messages for the DS?

    I'm not certain. These are the two I look at most often, but I'm sure
    there are plenty out there for Nintendo discussion. I was just trying to
    gauge the interest level here.

    --
    amarriner
    "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty"
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    In article <AlJod.11367$1u.5062@twister.nyroc.rr.com>,
    amarriner@amarriner.homelinuxYOURPANTS.net says...
    > Is there enough interest within at least these two groups (Gamecube and
    > GBA) to think aboutproposing a new DS group? It would be nice to be able
    > to keep the DS discussions separate as the system takes off. Especially
    > as more and more games are released. Thoughts?

    Nah. This group's pretty low-traffic even with all the DS posts the
    last few days. I wouldn't mind seeing it stay here.

    Well, ya DID ask. :)

    -- Bob
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    I'm only here to check out opinions on the new DS. I don't think there's
    enough posts to justify a new group. Better combine all the existing ones
    into one.

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games