Nintendo DS Group

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Is there enough interest within at least these two groups (Gamecube and
GBA) to think aboutproposing a new DS group? It would be nice to be able
to keep the DS discussions separate as the system takes off. Especially
as more and more games are released. Thoughts?

--
amarriner
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty"

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

I'd say move it to alt.games.video.nintendo or rec.games.video.nintendo
since there's not enough interest in Usenet to keep all three alive.

"Aaron Marriner" <amarriner@amarriner.homelinuxYOURPANTS.net> wrote in
message news:AlJod.11367$1u.5062@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Is there enough interest within at least these two groups (Gamecube and
> GBA) to think aboutproposing a new DS group? It would be nice to be able
> to keep the DS discussions separate as the system takes off. Especially
> as more and more games are released. Thoughts?
>
> --
> amarriner
> "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty"

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

is this group currently the place with the most messages for the DS?

--
Mickster

Visit my website and see my arcade!!

http://mickster.freeservers.com

In alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube Mickey Johnson <mickster@derbyworks.net> had this to say:
> is this group currently the place with the most messages for the DS?

I'm not certain. These are the two I look at most often, but I'm sure
there are plenty out there for Nintendo discussion. I was just trying to
gauge the interest level here.

--

In article <AlJod.11367$1u.5062@twister.nyroc.rr.com>,
amarriner@amarriner.homelinuxYOURPANTS.net says...
> Is there enough interest within at least these two groups (Gamecube and
> GBA) to think aboutproposing a new DS group? It would be nice to be able
> to keep the DS discussions separate as the system takes off. Especially
> as more and more games are released. Thoughts?

Nah. This group's pretty low-traffic even with all the DS posts the
last few days. I wouldn't mind seeing it stay here.

Well, ya DID ask. :)

-- Bob

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

I'm only here to check out opinions on the new DS. I don't think there's
enough posts to justify a new group. Better combine all the existing ones
into one.