Space between motherboard and rear Pci bay

I'm not sure what's the exact name for it but the slots where the graphic card would go looks really close to the motherboard. The metal slots are extremely that normal on a mid tower or and I doing something wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about space motherboard rear
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards PCI Graphics Cards