pcie, 1155, VGA/HDMI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zex95966

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012
I'm trying to look for a board with all of the above properties and either atx or matx

if it matters the rest of my gaming comp will be:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9FRv

I already have most of these parts but I'm having trouble finding a motherboard that suits my needs - at least in a good price range. (hoping to spend ~50 USD)
I need both VGA and HDMI because I want to use a VGA monitor before I upgrade to the one I have in the above build. (so I can use something while I save up for it)
I don't want to overclock, I don't need multiple monitors or hardrives, don't need sli, and It will never want an ivy bridge cpu inside so there is no need for that capabilty either. If I ever upgrade it will be either to Haswell or Broadwell.

Pretty much all LGA 1155 H61/H67/Z68/Z77/Z75/H77/B75 etc. etc. boards have what you asked for. Basically, almost the entire lineup of LGA 1155 boards. Also, why don't you want an Iv Bridge CPU?

I recommend a B75 or H77 board for you. They all have VGA/HDMI/PCIe ports and lack overclocking. I'll look for a few specific boards to recommend real quick.

zex95966

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012

Because I already have an I5, and I don't feel it's a big enough difference to upgrade.

I'll check the Biostar out, but the reviews were what scared me actually... 18/64 are negative (3 stars or lower) But I suppose that might be better than the motherboard with zero reviews like I was considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.