Looking for Digital Retouchers near Los Angeles

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 7, 2005 2:54:09 PM

Retoucher Wanted
For info email me at petert@alfacolor.com
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 10:47:59 PM

In article <1110225249.696813.318900@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"Petroz" <petert@alfacolor.com> wrote:

> Retoucher Wanted
> For info email me at petert@alfacolor.com

Why LA only? With broadband available world-wide these days shirley
anywhere you live is fine.

I live in Nara Japan with a (rated) 30mbps connection.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 3:53:52 AM

Hi.

I am a professional photo retoucher and I have been working with models,
photographers, and advertising agencies for several years. My prices are
very reasonable and, and I would love to work on your photos. If you don't
need my services presently, keep me in mind for a future date.

Here are a few examples of the type of work I do:

Red Eye Correction
Tooth Whitening
Shine Reduction and Skin Smoothing
Removal Of Braces or Freckles
Removal of Blemishes and Discoloration
Color/Brightness/Sharpness Adjustment
Lighting Adjustment
Retouch Roots
Weight Loss or Gain/ Aesthetic Alterations
Wrinkle Reduction
Background Work
Photo Restoration
Cosmetic Application
Special Effects

And so much more!!! Just send me your photos and what you want done...

You can check out samples of my work at:
http://www.pbase.com/fotofixer/fotofixer_samples

Will email more samples of my work upon request.

Lana
lboter@nyc.rr.com
FOTOFIXER