Info on Agent signup under cingular

Last response: in Network Providers
May 29, 2005 10:32:03 AM

Hello I would like to know if some one here would know anything about
signing up to become a cingular agent. So I would be able to sell
phones in my online store. I have been trying all the 800 numbers on
there websites and all turn out with no luck. The CS people dont even
know what department to send me to. So if anyone would be great and
point to a form I have to fill out or a master agent to talk to, I
would greatly apprecaite it.

--
obob
May 31, 2005 2:15:18 PM

You are probably in over your head if you have to ask a question like that
on a place like here.

news:o bob.1ps8ua@news.cellbanter.com...

!