Nintendo DS in Maryland?

Last response: in Video Games
November 24, 2004 7:34:08 AM

I will be visiitng the united states in dec 15 th this year, and will be in
the baltimore/howard/carroll part of Maryland.
does anyone know of anyone that might have a DS in stock whilst i am there??

thanks in advance!

More about : nintendo maryland

Anonymous
November 24, 2004 11:43:56 PM

the_niner_nation wrote:
> I will be visiitng the united states in dec 15 th this year, and will
> be in the baltimore/howard/carroll part of Maryland.
> does anyone know of anyone that might have a DS in stock whilst i am
> there??
>

> thanks in advance!

The odds are good they will be completely sold out everywhere by then...
!