Provider ATI Technologies Inc.
2D Driver Version 8.01.01.1134
Direct3D Version 7.14.10.0817
OpenGL Version 6.14.10.10600
Catalyst Control Center Version 2011.0308.2325.42017

Willxx

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2011
sorry thought I was posting a reply to another thread, I receive a message as title when I startup!

leon2006

Distinguished
Try this command prompt procedure

Install/Un-install procedure for CCC @ command prompt environment:

Un-install ATI driver

@ Command prompt execute the following instructions

Go to C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-REV_vista64_win7_dd_ccc_wdm_emu\Driver\BIN64 for 64 bit OS
Go to C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-REV_vista32_ win7_dd_ccc_wdm_emu\ Driver\BIN for 32 bit OS

Type the command “atisetup.exe –uninstall”

This will remove the current or older ATI driver on your PC. Wait for the process to complete.

The Font will get big as the OS will revert to default VGA driver. This is expected or normal just as when installing windows for the 1st time.

Reboot your machine after the completion of the process
Install ATI driver

@ Command prompt execute the following instructions

Go to C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-REV_vista64_win7_dd_ccc_wdm_emu\ Driver\BIN64 for 64 bit OS
Go to C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-REV_vista32_ win7_dd_ccc_wdm_emu\ Driver\BIN for 32 bit OS

Type the command “atisetup.exe –install – output screen”

This will install the ATI driver on your PC. You will see DOTS on the command prompt terminal. Wait for the process to complete.

When done the ATI CCC installation log will come-up to detail the installation summary.

Reboot your machine

Configure your graphic settings when you log in.

Notes:

1) @ command prompt type ”ATIsetup.exe -?” it will give you the list options for the ATIsetup.exe installation program

2) 9-Rev is whatever revision of ATI driver you are using (i.e. 9-10).

3) Always un-install old driver before installing the new rev driver

Nabukudurriuzur

Honorable
Apr 15, 2012
I had the same message after I replaced my burned Palit GeForce GTX 460 with ATI Radeon HD 6850. This message comes from VTune and since I had never used this program I simply uninstalled it and it helped, but I guess that reinstalling it would also solved the problem (I also uninstalled the old nVidia drivers and used Driver Sweaper). I hope this will help somebody with the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.