Which cards can you sli on a asus p8p67-m motherboard

Have ASUS P8P67-M MB .Which cards cards can I SLI . I have a NVIDIA GTX 460 SE installed.
7 answers Last reply
More about which cards asus p8p67 motherboard
  1. Any nvidia dual slot card that supports SLI. There is not enough space between the slots for triple slot cards.
  2. The MB only has 2 pci slots for graphics cards i have a GTX 460se installed.Dont know if i get 1 more if it will work in sli .Or only crossfire which the MB supports
  3. I am sorry Asus linked me to a different board when I copied your board name in their site. Your board will not support SLI at all. The second slot at X4 speed stops that. Just upgrade to a single more powerful card and you have less problems.
  4. Shane917 said:
    Have ASUS P8P67-M MB .Which cards cards can I SLI . I have a NVIDIA GTX 460 SE installed.

If you currently have a GTX460, then you can only use another GTX460 to SLI.

EDit Sorry, didn't read the other posts. If your motherboard only supports crossfire, then you have to use AMD/ATI cards, so SLI is not an option for you.
  5. Any suggestions on cards .Will I really benifit from 2 cards or just upgrade to a larger nvidia card .Thanks for reply
  6. Since you have an ndivia card now & your motherboard only supports crossfire, you would have to get TWO new AMD/ATI cards.
    At a given price point, (cost of 2 cards = cost of more powerful single card), always go with the single, more powerful card. Less issues with heat & airflow, less complications, and if you need more power in the future, you can add another single card at that time.
  7. Just get a more powerful card, you can ebay off your current card or sell it here in the classifieds.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus SLI Motherboards Nvidia Product