Mario 64 DS Manual Scan

I've got a manual scan for Mario 64 DS on my site
http://blakesroms.uni.cc. Nintendo has only put up the hardware manual
which is a bit disappointing. I've also got manuals for other nintendo
consoles which will also be coming online. I'm mainly covering
Gamecube and DS, but will also go into Nintendo 64 and Gameboy advance
manuals.

The old site went down so its going to be a little while before we get
all the old content back, but it will get there. If anyone is
interested in contributing scans, drop me an email. The details are on
my site.

Lutomes wrote:
> I've got a manual scan for Mario 64 DS on my site
> http://blakesroms.uni.cc. Nintendo has only put up the hardware manual
> which is a bit disappointing. I've also got manuals for other nintendo
> consoles which will also be coming online. I'm mainly covering
> Gamecube and DS, but will also go into Nintendo 64 and Gameboy advance
> manuals.
>
> The old site went down so its going to be a little while before we get
> all the old content back, but it will get there. If anyone is
> interested in contributing scans, drop me an email. The details are on
> my site.

What is the point? There is no way to pirate the game, and if you buy it
you get the manual.

"Tom Brown" <tombrown@flingersnit.com> wrote in message news:<qm6pd.35836$T13.12117@fe2.columbus.rr.com>...

> What is the point? There is no way to pirate the game, and if you buy it
> you get the manual.

Its for anyone who wants to take a look at the game. Manuals provide
something that reviews and screenshots don't. Its just a nice extra.

Remember the DS has only launched in the US so far - there are still a
lot of countries out there who can't buy the game yet. I'm in
Australia and we won't be gettign the DS until around March next year,
and I believe Europe is in the same boat.

Plus in a few years down the track, anyone who has lost a manual can
still see it. I know a lot of people that have bought 2nd hand games
without manuals or hired them where the manual was lost.

As for pirating the game, they are the last people I want to see the
manual scans. If I had a way to block out pirates and rom users from
getting the scans I would put it in. If you like a product - buy it.
Its annoying knowing when DS emualtion starts or there are DS flash
carts that I'm going to get a traffic increase. But there is no way I
can help that without stopping legitimate users too.