what are my chances....

What are my chances of picking up a nintendo DS without a pre-order in mid
dec?
I am visiting the usa for a holiday and would love to go back home with a DS
:)

will the usual stockists such as electronics boutique etc have them in
stock???
thanks in advance!

"the_niner_nation" <dipak49ersREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What are my chances of picking up a nintendo DS without a pre-order in mid
> dec?
> I am visiting the usa for a holiday and would love to go back home with a
> DS
> :)
>
> will the usual stockists such as electronics boutique etc have them in
> stock???
> thanks in advance!

I would try the toy stores for your best shot as I have found plenty of DS
at Toys R Us when sold out everywhere else...they aren't as popular for
buying gaming hardware as the game stores. When no one had GB SPs - Toys R
Us had a bunch of them.