what are my chances....

What are my chances of picking up a nintendo DS without a pre-order in mid
dec?
I am visiting the usa for a holiday and would love to go back home with a DS
:-)

will the usual stockists such as electronics boutique etc have them in
stock???
thanks in advance!
1 answer Last reply
More about what chances

    "the_niner_nation" <dipak49ersREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What are my chances of picking up a nintendo DS without a pre-order in mid
    > dec?
    > I am visiting the usa for a holiday and would love to go back home with a
    > DS
    > :-)
    >
    > will the usual stockists such as electronics boutique etc have them in
    > stock???
    > thanks in advance!

    I would try the toy stores for your best shot as I have found plenty of DS
    at Toys R Us when sold out everywhere else...they aren't as popular for
    buying gaming hardware as the game stores. When no one had GB SPs - Toys R
    Us had a bunch of them.

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games