Free Nintendo DS

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:47:48 GMT, csipod <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You can get it for free here;
>
>http://goat.cx/?default.aspx?r=68137

I think you need to recheck the link it seems broken. It does lead to
something free but not DS.

csipod wrote:
> You can get it for free here;
>
> http://www.ds4free.com/default.aspx

If you insist on messing with a pyramid scheme, at least do it without
giving the moron who posted this his reference. I've fixed the URL above.
Use it instead...

On 2004-11-24 15:41:16 -0500, "Tom Brown" <tombrown@flingersnit.com> said:

> csipod wrote:
>> You can get it for free here;
>>
>> http://www.ds4free.com/default.aspx

> If you insist on messing with a pyramid scheme, at least do it without
> giving the moron who posted this his reference. I've fixed the URL above.
> Use it instead...

Hey, I made a simple statement, you can get it for free from the link I
posted. Or from
your fixed link. I simply stated information for people who might not
be aware and
might be interested in said info. Afterall this is a newsgroup. No
need to be rude
and or call people moron.

> Hey, I made a simple statement, you can get it for free from the link I
> posted. Or from
> your fixed link. I simply stated information for people who might not be
> aware and
> might be interested in said info. Afterall this is a newsgroup. No need
> to be rude
> and or call people moron.

After all, you were only spamming the newsgroups for personal gain...

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:40:50 GMT, csipod <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hey, I made a simple statement, you can get it for free from the link I
>posted. Or from
>your fixed link. I simply stated information for people who might not
>be aware and
>might be interested in said info. Afterall this is a newsgroup. No
>need to be rude
>and or call people moron.

You are still a moron. You didn't mention:
#1 anyone who signs up gets about 50 spams per day or more.
#2 must get additional refferals to subscribe and buy as well
#3 trhose refferals will also get about 50 spams per day even if they
don't sign up at all.

Your drivel is no different from moron who post free iPod, free LCD
monitor, free PC, etc.

TRENDING THREADS