Stuck on Bios screen, Unresponsive

Status
Not open for further replies.

traceout

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Hey ya'll. So I just built my computer and finished installing all the drivers and it was working fine, so moved onto programs. I was dowloading a couple of games when I got the Blue Screen Of Death. My computer rebooted and now it's stuck on the BIOS bootup screen but won't let me click delete to enter into the settings. Any help would be much appreciated.

ASUS Sabertooth Z77
Corsair Vengeance 8GB 4x2
Intel Core I7
ASUS Radeon 7850
WD Caviar Blue 500gb HD
Corsair 700W

THanks-Trace

Solution
I would remove components that aren't needed to boot. Just leave your RAM, CPU and HDD (and vga if no onboard). If it boots, then you have narrowed to a hardware failure of a removed component, if not, try swapping out other parts to rule them out as potential hardware failures. Sounds like your RAM may be faulty, hopefully it is not a faulty mobo.

Are all of your parts new?

tjs4ever

Honorable
May 17, 2012
I would remove components that aren't needed to boot. Just leave your RAM, CPU and HDD (and vga if no onboard). If it boots, then you have narrowed to a hardware failure of a removed component, if not, try swapping out other parts to rule them out as potential hardware failures. Sounds like your RAM may be faulty, hopefully it is not a faulty mobo.

Are all of your parts new?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.