CSI Charlotte: Bigfoot spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

He probably needs to participate in a urinalysis as well.......if not a full psych work-up. Just sayin' (as my daughter would say).

Still, wouldn't it be funny for "Big Foot" to actually show up some day? Just think of the spectacle that would generate!

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Who knew Bigfoot ran like his over sized costume is going to fall off. I did think it was nice of him to give a little waive while shuffling across the road.

Funny how he was 15-20 feet away and yet, couldn't get a non blurry video. I don't care if he is using a cell phone camera from 5 years ago, it should be better than that.

Chances are it was a guy in a costume, as usual (read planned recording session).

DXRick

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
Clearly, the bigfoot is using the same technology that UFOs use to cause all images of them to appear blurry, proving a possible connection between them.

Big_Foot

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
On screen keyboard.....Duh. Sometimes i have my Big Foot son type for me. As for the blur well I subscribe to an older type of religion that prohibits my photo from being taken (Steals my soul etc), besides we abide by Sharia law here in the Woods of North Carolina. Haha no seriously though I'm Muslim.

You know those big chicks that hang out and read the paper at McDonalds while they woof down 6 or 7 quarter pounders?

Some / one of them could be this guy's "Mrs Bigfoot".

Remember ... not all of the female of any given species are as similar.

Look for one in a dark veil ... the bare feet should give you a clue.

Big Foot I am really pleased you joined THG ... this should give us just the "edge" we are looking for.

I am going to pop over to rub it into Anand, Charlie, Fuad, and Scott's face now.

P.S. Are you into overclocking and what sort of rig have you got?

/facepalm

Loch Ness, Elephant Man, the 50 foot woman. Invite them all. Be sure and convince Paul to join. I can imagine his face when He sees Bigfoot. Maybe Paul will sing a few idiotic lines while He's here. Paul has lost his mind.

Someone's knocking at the door
Somebody's ringing the bell
Someone's knocking at the door
Somebody's ringing the bell
Do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

COLGeek

Cybernaut

I am going to pass on both. Been married nearly 26 years and I figured out the key to domestic happiness a long time ago. I am always wrong, even if I am right. Realizing that keeps all of these bad things from happening to me.

Got to keep the ol' sense o' humor, at all costs!!!!

DXRick

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006

Good strategy for keeping the jewels intact!

Status
Not open for further replies.