Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Manual Scan

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

For anyone interested in Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Soul on Gameboy
Advance. The game was actually released in Australia today. Its weird
because we normally follow European releases, I would say that it is
because of the DS release in the US our date was moved forward because
we dont get the DS till March next year.

Anyway if you want to read the manual, I have it scanned in fully
printable PDF format. http://blakesroms.uni.cc

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

I'm a bit surprised Australia.com.au didn't send an email on this.

Its not the first time that we've got games before everyone else, but it is
rare sadly.

blaket64@gmail.com (Lutomes) wrote in

> For anyone interested in Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Soul on Gameboy
> Advance. The game was actually released in Australia today. Its weird
> because we normally follow European releases, I would say that it is
> because of the DS release in the US our date was moved forward because
> we dont get the DS till March next year.
>
> Anyway if you want to read the manual, I have it scanned in fully
> printable PDF format. http://blakesroms.uni.cc

Nice work!

I don't suppose you have a link to the manual of the first Golden Sun do
you. The manual you have online is no longer with us. I bought the title
second hand at the weekend, but alas, no manual. They did knock a quid off,
but still. It's an RPG with hidden depths. I need the manual darn it.

TIA Squire!

:)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Hey,

I just picked up Golden Sun myself from EBGames, and was lucky enough to get
a copy with the manual (which is enormous, geez!) and a poster/spell guide.
No box, but the essential stuff. I'm sorry that I don't have a scanner, or
I'd be glad to scan the manual for you. :-(

Steve